life commentary, poetry, personal writings and photograpy

It's only a little worse than before...

I should have just kept all of this to myself. That was a bad idea to be sure. O, I am full of those. Such as career choice, thinking I was worthy of chasing dreams, following my fucking "heart", not ending it all in an explosive blaze of glory when I had the chance, the choice to continue, to assume things would improve with time and effort. No, no, no. It was all the wrong way.
Keep your fucking mouth shut. Do not ask for help, pity, or most importantly: love. One cannot ask for life, one cannot ask for anything. Take what you want but know that nothing is ever yours. Only solitude, regret, self-worth (and the lack of) is yours.
Why did you do that? Why would you even say anything? Ah, foolish self. Shut off your mind. You know you're fucked, you know what you did and what you deserve. You know you are exactly what you are.
I want to quit so badly. Who fucking cares anyway? Being strong headed is over rated, really means nothing. No one even notices, not even me.
Stop, stop this all. I am sorry. Sorry to all, sorry to me. Sorry I showed up. Sorry for ever trying.
10 Days...