life commentary, poetry, personal writings and photograpy

Photography

I’m still working with the technical side, the physical mechanics of it all, but when it comes to content and composition, I’m growing quickly.  I’m finally starting to see some examples of expression. I always shit on photography as being so lacking of emotion and expression. Just a quick-fix, low effort way to call yourself an artist. I need to physically change a form. Use my body and soul. With hard steeled tools, preferably powered and dangerous, along with the flesh and bone tools of the mind to unite the piece with the artist. But I can see it a little more now; you can get some shit across. If there is a deep enough moment, influenced or created by its environment in particular, then you can catch it. You can often catch an odd slice, or a mural-like version of reality, a commentary of one’s placement.
It’s still pretty weak though…