life commentary, poetry, personal writings and photograpy

Evaluation. Conclusion.

Mindless, thoughtless, insensate state
Floating in a sea of hate
Emptiness inside
A future left to hide
My only consolation
Constant masturbation
Loss of hope, guidance, reason, trust and treason
Take me to the void and shove me in
I see your hatred and coldness within
I ruled you once;
I took the stage, through overwhelming rage, black hearted mage
To my soul you have pulled
From my desperate hold
You've left me old
Broken, lost
At no cost
To you, my friend
And you'll do it again
I've given up on life as i know it
Just look at me, I clearly show it
Through phases of pain, weakness and shame
I have no name
No one to blame
I expected it when it came
Why should I be surprised?
Long ago I realized
This shit world was not for me
I thought I had learned a thing or two
To change my point of view
I was right all along
Life is not a song
But a screeching, horrible racket
It's not to be lived
You must attack it
Forces crush, push and knock out of line
Scratching and slashing
Blood pours like wine
I cannot define
The reason was mine
Seven worlds intertwine
Take some pills, you ll be fine
What to make of this
Unachievable bliss
Lie down alongside the noise of the street
Destroy all the dreams you meet
Make your shut down discrete
If the early bursts of yellow sky
Is powerless to peel the eye
Then the ultimate failure is done
The darkness has won.

S.A.