life commentary, poetry, personal writings and photograpy

somber

Another leveling off, re-stocked my favorite strain of tea. Overall a somewhat useful day, at minimal, in that regard anyways.  I’m still projecting leads of every kind. Pathetic, bitch labor is fine. I’d be really good with some high end art compensation, but seems highly unlikely. My skills and talent must be useful to someone; I just can’t find anyone right now.
I don’t know why I chose such a useless path. It promises no future at all and only entices a dream.  A point of at least moderate stability is required before one can even consider chasing the dream. 
I’m even getting to the level where I’ll take lesser versions of the dream, fuck, I’ll take anything at this point. I should have gotten into a computer programing, or just some kind of simplified, drone gig. No backup plan, no center of incoming supply, needs or wants to keep the growing flow going.
I need power