life commentary, poetry, personal writings and photograpy

I thought

I had the most brilliant thoughts earlier today, around one o’clock, I believe. The only thing of significance I recall is my insistence on coming up with a system of recording said thoughts due to constant loss. Apparently, a pocket recorder is in great need. It must be something separate from my phone and completely purposed for journalistic expression only. A pod might be perfect. Wi-fi can connect to my phone, laptop and related apps and programs.
What am I to do with all of these redundant, repetitive journal and digital records? They tell no story. A collection of my “writing” would evolve into nothing. Yet, I continue this urge to copy and express my worthless commentary. If I can focus on the grand explosions of ideas that truly need to be shared, then there is a profound reason to present myself and my thoughts. Alas, I have mudded and filthed this export into a rambling personal journal of useless thoughts.
These thoughts should be on paper.
Brilliant, guided descriptions of mundane masterpieces of life and phylisophical investigations of nothing and everything are to be recorded, spoken and visualised through comfortable, free-flowing text and language. That is to be gifted. That which is real, life, energy and connection.
Words are words and I am asleep
For now…