life commentary, poetry, personal writings and photograpy

That truth thing

My teeth are not stained with lies. I have so rarely lied aloud. Only simple lies, to cops or miscellaneous  authorities etc. nothing real, nothing effective. No one cared. But my mind, on the other hand, is filthy with lies. To myself, who I am, who everyone else is, what the fuck life is.
Lying is generally a hated characteristic, whenever one describes a horrible person and aspects making them so, carelessness with truth is often emphasized. Caught up in the pain and frustration makes one hated, even considered evil. But I, only lie to myself. The entire struggle and hatred is within. When lies and reality collide and explode upon me, I am left in confusion, pain, hatred, left to be considered wrong and evil when truly I was only ignorant and foolish and completely self-inflicted.