life commentary, poetry, personal writings and photograpy

Cured, in temperary bursts.

Another slump of blatant failure, many influences to descend but a drive to not let it. Finding no "other worldly" ways to block it, it is time for another long, draining and charging bender. The alcoholic benders, the three day parties, the sexcapades, etc., must alternate with each other. Which brings me to the all important work bender. A few weeks of constant, intense, focus on important jobs, projects and ideas breaking through and accomplished. I am back to juggling three jobs and I have added at least two other serious personal projects in the mix, such as prep for a gallery and even some fucking expression. Weekends are just days. Sunlight is unnecessary. Sleep is such a waste. I wonder where I could be if I kept my head straight and just knew how to balance all of this shit. If I didn't crash. I have a headache.