life commentary, poetry, personal writings and photograpy

slump

Binge working again. The last two days were 40 hours alone, cramming a week into a 48 hour period is a strain but I've hungered for work for a while now, I needed this.
Future endeavors have more promise as well, a structured respectable position is on the horizon. In the mean, I will at least be making money...
Saturdays and Sundays are no longer "weekends", but simply "days". I am always willing to get paid.
I miss my pup but that is about all I've to come home to, so it makes it a little "easier" to lose myself in work. Although my physical body is showing me it's broken and worn age in the un-ignorable pain I literally feel everywhere.
If only I had some tea.. .

Soon enough, get ahead, pay a few death's tolls and I will have fragments of freedom.
It is all I really require, even if only in short moments of tiny peaks. I am deserving of little in many ways but striving for so much, still in the fight and still digging out.

Either, or, I must now briefly rest with my scotch, no rocks...