life commentary, poetry, personal writings and photograpy

go

I have to get out of here. I don't know where here or there is, but there sounds much better, regardless. Things are growing where they should not, things are fading and dying where crucial.

An estate sale of all things tagged by my DNA must go, at any level of funding, anything to provide the fuel of never looking back would be greatly appreciated by this misfiring blob riding in my skull.

A solitary, hobo life is even enticing, there cannot be failure with no achievements or goals set within.
Interpret it how one must, an exit is an exit.

Emotions and interactions are useless, only those which boost myself to the next moment of validity are necessary.

Rely on nothing and no one. No things once thought to be sure will be considered. Will the sun rise tomorrow? It is unclear, a theory at best, but one not to be considered.