life commentary, poetry, personal writings and photograpy

Time

Must I accept reality?
It may be time to follow that straight line to a dark explosion.
Even a roller-coaster of life starts over, cycles again, it's all in a closed loop, but I've run out of track.
That's a whole other issue.
I hate you, all of you out there, you fraudulent proprietors of peace and enlightenment. Gainers of trust and whole, only taking without production.
A drain with no existing spigot, no supply, no offerings of even contentment. You fucks and twigs only looking for self-preservation and power, no thought, depth, or soul in your opinions.
I hate those wretched speakers of bright clouded peaks obtainable to the weakest minded, protected few.
Hated forced action and reaction to subjects never asked of.
I hate this fucking world, it's meager organisms and the short bursts of light encircling it.
Time for change, dismissal, abandonment and climax.
Realize the hatred within, the emptiness will fill.
This is a time for sickness, hate and dirt.
I hate life
I hate love
I hate you all