life commentary, poetry, personal writings and photograpy

I'll do it in a couple days...

Wednesday. That's when everything will happen. Yes, I can feel it. how many things have been pushed back until Wednesday? It may just be the start of overwhelming lists of never did's, and really need to's. I must release though, it has been far too long. Something must happen, be created, be finished, anything uplifting in any way is starved for. I cannot let myself break any longer. This story is going nowhere and shows no signs of change if it is simply allowed. I am allowing it.
I will find myself. I will be.
No escapes or fantastic, ridiculous dreams to follow. But not a thoughtless machine of environment either. There is no where to run to anyhow. All paths lead to the same place at this chapter.
Wait for it.
I will survive, break free and breathe.
I will experience and live. Fuck and laugh. Stomp and climb. Separate and lead. Claim power and respect. Mend my soul (or find it).