life commentary, poetry, personal writings and photograpy

Update

Late night drives seem to be my only calming exit lately. Its my warm safe place where I am in control, obviously, but it's more than that. I am separate from the world yet deep within it. I listen to roaring beats while smoking in a warm, non-offensive to others, luxurious private box. All the amenities and comfort I do not deserve and the only place I can get it. The beastly vehicle grabs at snow so there's never an excuse not to head out into the night. My best and clearest thoughts spring from late night drives. I can't record them though. I've tried that shit, I can't stand the way I sound and listening to myself later would just remove all validity to anything I say, at least to me anyways, its just fucking awful. Dictation makes too many mistakes. With my already random thoughts, I can't tell what the fuck I was saying when I try to read it later.

Besides that, theres this.