life commentary, poetry, personal writings and photograpy

Upness


I will have to settle for about 4.5 hours of sleep tonight. I have done worse and it will set me up for an appropriate sleep schedule for the rest of the week. I have previously and for quite some time, been attempting polyphasic sleep schedules of varying degrees. The short span of daylight and gray days of winter make it easy to lose all recognition of time. I have on several occasions confused AM for PM and vice-versa. Also there are unexpected occasional crashes. A sit in a comfortable chair can slip into a 2 or 3 hour nap that throws the entire schedule off and wastes mass amounts of time.

The foul, cloudy scent of life has equalized and can only diminish from this point. Power and freedom are in view, just beyond the fractured walls of candy coated barbed wire.

breakthroughs