life commentary, poetry, personal writings and photograpy

14 a.m.

This unfulfilled feeling is becoming too much. There seems no reason for anything, effort, thought, even existing once again has no reasoning.
Drive continues, it seems to come natural. I think I'm just trying to stay busy enough not to think, dwell or dream. I'd rather just be working than sinking into the dark crevasses of reality.
Still, drive must lead to something.
All I ever do is drive. I can't even get an occasional rest stop or welcome center in which to break the rut and release some energy. I've nothing.
Running out of fuel as well.
A short trip is inevitable with no fuel. My simple drive comes of nothing. No motivational emotional outside forces pushing or pulling things my way. No bright, beautiful goal just ahead, calling to me with want and need of my grandeur. No visions, no soul. Nothing.
For now, the trip continues. Ignore the gauges and alertive chimes warning of dismal failures sure to come.
Just drive...